ArtPlace America will select one organization in each of six geographical regions that is interested in sustainably _incorporating arts and cultural strategies into its work. This one-time grant program will provide up to $3 million in funding per organization.
The Call for Applications is open to place-based nonprofits with a defined geographical area of focus, are working to achieve a variety of social, economic, and physical outcomes and do not have a significant history of working with the arts and cultural sector.
ArtPlace invites applications from organizations working in one of the following:
1) a community of any size in Alaska;
2) a community of any size in California;
3) a non-metropolitan area community in Arizona, New Mexico, or Texas;
4) a non-metropolitan area community in Minnesota;
5) one or more neighborhoods of Philadelphia;
6) or a metro area community in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, or West Virginia
Applications via online web portal are due 5:00 pm EST on March 12, 2015. For more information, click here