The Pollock-Krasner Foundation accepts grant applications throughout the year from individual artists who are painters, sculptors and artists who work on paper, including printmakers who are exhibiting their current work in professional artistic venues, such as gallery and museum spaces.
The 1-year grant covers legitimate expenditures relating to the artist's professional work and personal living, including medical expenses. Selection is heavily based on the images provided in the application as well as the artist's personal statement of need. There are no deadlines.
Grant does NOT fund:
Applicants will be required to submit the following via online process:
1. Cover Letter - Stating the specific purpose (professional, personal and/or medical) for which you require funds and in what amount
2. Resume/Curriculum Vitae - A current resume or curriculum vitae listing your exhibition record, grants, awards, residencies and other professional activities, including dates and locations
3. Image Identification List
4. Digital Images (JPG format)
5. Optional Artist Statement
For full details, or to apply, click here